- Manufactured from T1 Steel, allowing twice the tensile strength with half the weight.
- 2 ¼” of t1 is = to 6” of mild steel in strength.
- Thinner profile shank = easier pulling through the soil.
- Lifting action lifting soil through the entire soil profile to make less drag on the plow.
- Installation of 3” to 10” tile by changing quick change poly sided boots and shear.
- Trapezoidal shaped shear and contoured boots to match tile size and maintain tile trench from beginning to end for accurate pipe placement.
- Zero deflection produces better grade control with the tile exit point directly below the hinge point of the pitch plow.
- Proprietary proportional valve to make crucial incremental adjustments to keep your plow on grade.
- 5.5’ working depth.
- Easy connecting 3pt in Cat III or Cat IV.
- Can be used on tractors as small as 20,000 lbs.