- Manufactured from T1 Steel, allowing twice the tensile strength with half the weight.
- Needs a minimum of a 8,000 lb tractor
- Thinner profile shank = easier pulling through the soil.
- 4' maximum working depth
- Installation of 2” to 4” tile by changing quick change poly sided boots and shear.
- Zero deflection produces better grade control with the tile exit point directly below the hinge point of the pitch plow.
- Proprietary proportional valve to make crucial incremental adjustments to keep your plow on grade.
- Poly sides that shed dirt and makes for an easier pull